GIVING & BUILDING COMMUNITY
Do you know your potential?
There are many challenges in our world today but what does this mean to you? Is it a call to serve, to discover purpose or to work on yourself? Do you also contribute to efforts that build families and the local and global community?
Through the “PRESSING PAST PAIN: KNOWING & RESPECTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN OUR COMMUNITY MOVEMENT”, Cellicia Hunt has been encouraging a commitment to respect for life, loving neighbors as we should ourselves and encouraging offenders to do the same.
As we prepare for the “ONE NEW MAN: EQUIPPING YOU FOR LIFE’S JOURNEY” events, which is set to celebrate the nations and the beauty in the people, bringing the global community together to find purpose, build relationships and move closer towards fulfilling God-given destinies, Cellicia is offering songs from her single “ABOUT THIS FAMILY” and an important message from her book “PRESSING PAST PAIN: LESSONS LEARNT”. She is raising funds for this effort and charitable endeavors.
In the USA, alone, almost 2.7 million people died in 2015.
From then, we have been working on the “PRESSING PAST PAIN: KNOWING & RESPECTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN OUR COMMUNITY” MOVEMENT that:
- serves to encourage respect for life (loving neighbors as we do our ourselves and encouraging offenders to do the same)
- offers Participation Certificates for participants to display on the walls of their homes or offices
- raises funds to help families who have been hurt, over the past few years, and to assist with a church tour, plus various other events (until July 8, 2018).
- supports and empowers families through Pressing Past Pain Self-Assessment class (to help persons who have or are experiencing pain see where they are at)
- shares Cellicia Hunt’s testimony and a message that addresses issues related to stress, fear, adversity, love, forgiveness and faith, through copies of “Pressing Past Pain: Lessons Learnt” – written by Cellicia Hunt.
As per the “About This Family” songs, part proceeds from purchases goes to the “One New Man” events and charity.
The songs are in the Store and you can visit http://www.facebook.com/celliciah, to get connected and involved with some of our activities to build our communities worldwide.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE OR RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATION, CLICK THE LINK BELOW.